2007年4月20日 星期五

CMT Music Awards Winner 2

VIDEO DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR
Roman White "Before He Cheats" Carrie Underwood
"Ie got to thank Carrie. She one of the sweetest people Ie ever met."
- Roman White
"This guy amazing. I love you, Roman."- Carrie Underwood


FEMALE VIDEO OF THE YEAR
Carrie Underwood "Before He Cheats"
"Fans, once again, thank you guys so much. Youe been so wonderful to me. Everybody at the fan club, you guys are amazing."- Carrie Underwood



VIDEO OF THE YEAR
Carrie Underwood"Before He Cheats"
"It was at the CMT Awards last year that I gave my very first acceptance speech ever. Let me tell you, it great to be up here again. Thank you, fans. Ie had such an amazing, blessed two years. I started out on a fan-based show, and you guys have continued to support me throughout everything."- Carrie Underwood


WIDE OPEN COUNTRY OF THE YEAR
Jack Ingram"Love You" "Just to be mentioned in the same breath as Johnny Cash is an honor. And to be nominated with Jimmy Buffett and Sheryl Crow, I honored."- Jack Ingram



MALE VIDEO OF THE YEAR
Kenny Chesney"You Save Me"
"I want to thank ... all the fans out there who have come to see us throughout the years. And, really, I want to thank [director] Shaun Silva who continues to raise the bar to a place where a lot of people still try to reach. I proud of him."
- Kenny Chesney







沒有留言: