2007年4月20日 星期五

CMT Music Award Winner

BREAK THROUGH VIDEO OF THE YEAR
"Tim McGraw""This is for my MySpace people and everybody who voted. The fans, yll, I going out on tour with Brad Paisley, and this is coming with me to every single [autograph] signing line, so you can get a picture of the award you won for me. Thank you so much."- Taylor Swift





GROUP VIDEO OF THE YEAR
Rascal Flatts "What Hurts the Most"
"To the fans, we wish every show was fan-voted. Youe the reason why we make records. We thank you for all your love and support."
- Gary LeVox of Rascal Flatts



DUO VIDEO OF THE YEAR
Sugarland
"Want To"
"Thank you, CMT. Thank you to the fans. How exciting. We love that you vote for this. It makes it that much more special."
- Jennifer Nettles




JOHHNY CASH VISIONARY AWARD
Kris Kristofferson"About 42 years ago, back when I was still wearing an Army uniform and I was older than Hank Williams was when he died, I shook Johnny Cash hand backstage at the Ryman Auditorium. And it changed my life. He was my hero. He was my inspiration. He was my champion. And ultimately, incredibly, he was my friend."- Kris Kristofferson

沒有留言: